I AM SOO UPSET 😭! THE MONTH OF PURE BLISS… GONE! THIS POST IS SO HEARTBREAKING *sniffle,sniffle* AND MERCILESS THAT I DON’T THINK *sniffle,sniffle* IT DESERVES AN INTRO… OKAY, IT NEEDS AN INTRO
although i am extremely reluctant to do so.
Hello everybody 😶!
Now that, ladies and gentlemen, was the violent cry of the wild beast named Ella! WHY DO YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS, AUGUST? WHY? I AM REDUCED TO
TEARS FLOODS OF TEARS AND YOU STILL IGNORE ME! *Inhales deeply*.
Okay. I’m sorry, I should have warned you about my ranting at the beginning. I got just a teensy bit too passionate about that. Heh… heh… heh. Um. I find it ironic how I made an entire post about the things I love about autumn and suddenly I am… well, this
(a huge wreck). School is right around the corner and I. AM. NOT. READY 😟! AT ALL! But a tiny sprinkle of excitement and hope is still visible (here come the happy emojis again!) 💞!
• I HAVE REACHED 48 FOLLOWERS 😍! Oh my goodness! Thank you for all your support! This morning, I checked my last wrap-up post and look…
Secondly: 24 AMAZING PEOPLE FOLLOWED ME THIS MONTH?! Thank you so much 😄! I never thought that I would be able to do that… EVER!
• I have found my writing style 💖! I have definitely become more confident as a blogger and I would like to thank all of you for that! You kind words and encouragements have been my motivation!
• I have published 58 blog posts on my blog! I am soo happy 🤣!
• My graphics are better ☺️! Please don’t speak to me about my old graphics
and please don’t scroll down to my old posts to look at them! Belchh! They were soo cringey 😅! Oh my goodness…
• This is just a random one 🙂. I learned to bake… WITHOUT ANY ASSISTANCE
which is really hard to believe because I am literally a living, breathing tornado.
I met a unicorn.
• Well, apart from the baking achievement, this shows that I did blogging for the whole of the summer. Oh no… that can’t be good 😐. I AM A HORRIBLE PERSON.
• Reach 60 followers by next month *crosses fingers* ☺️! I know, I know. This is an ambitious goal… BUT I’LL GIVE IT A SHOT 😉!
• Post as regularly as I can (hopefully on the weekends)!
• Become More Confident
My blogging self is EXTREMELY DIFFERENT from my school self 😕! That is why, I would love to become an extrovert person and I feel like blogging has helped me and will help me on my secondary school journey ☺️! That became a bit emotional *sheds a tear* 🙂!
• Become More Organised
I AM THE PROCRASTINATION QUEEN! BOW DOWN TO ME! Haha, only joking 😆! But I actually AM the Procrastination Queen which is something I am not proud of 😣! This year, I am hoping to put my school diary to use
for once 😅!
• DRINK. MORE. WATER.
• Straighten my posture! I told you I’m listening Mummy… 😉!
• Grow taller 😂!
Here are this months stats:
Okay… wwwwhhhhaaaatttt 😯????
OH MY GOODNESS 😍! Thank you soo much for all your help 😁!
My favourite post of mine? Well… I have two! Hehe 😅!
(Click me *wink,wink*)
These posts were extremely fun to write ☺️! I love interacting with you guys and these posts seemed to be the best way to do so 💞!
Here is a list of my 5 most recently liked posts:
I’m sorry if your post isn’t on this wrap-up! I didn’t mean to hurt anyone 😶! Maybe YOUR post will be on my next wrap-up! Stay tuned… 😉!
• Geek Girl by Holly Smale
I am currently reading this book on Audible and it is absolutely amazing! This book is hilarious and I love listening to it before I go to sleep 😊! I will definitely post a book review once I have finished it!
• Canon EOS 550D
I LOVE THIS CAMERA SOO MUCH ahhhhhhhhhhh 😍! The camera quality is brilliant and I take the majority of my blog photos with this camera!
How was YOUR month? What were YOUR achievements? What were YOUR goals? What posts stood out to YOU this month? Comment down below 💖!
I hope that you enjoyed this slightly longer post!
Until next time.
With much love,