Helloo everybody 💕!
HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?? ANOTHER MONTH, GONE! UMM… HELLO?? OCTOBER, WHERE DID YOU GO?? AHHH *hyperventilates*! IT’S JUST UNREALL *cringes*! Heh, I think I just took that a little too far, *cough, cough*…
Yup, you guessed it! Excessive screaming, all caps… it’s defo a wrap-up post ☺️! I can’t believe that it is already November… NOVEMBER?! I’m sorry if I am bursting your ear-drums here but… AHHH 😆! Anywho, I’ll stop rambling and let’s get on with it!
• I have reached over 70 followers which was last month’s goal 😍! My current follower count is 79 followers! Thank you so, so much to the 13 people who followed me this month 😆! I am extremely thankful for all the support and love that I have received this month! Here, take a cookie as a reward…
I would really appreciate it if one person reading this post would follow me to get me to 80 *crosses fingers*! Come on lil’ bagels… you can do it 🤞!
• I feel like I have finally found my writing style 💕! When I started blogging, I knew that I wanted to find my own voice, cheesy quirks and all 😉! I have learnt that being myself is best and I should always stay true to who I am *sniffle, sniffle*! Ooh, goodness! I’m tearing up here!
• I have published a total of 73 blog posts! Yippee *party poppers*! All of you have given me the confidence to persevere and continue my passion 💕! Here is a big, warm bear hug from me *hugg* 🐻!
• I have become a more confident person and I have started to love myself a little bit more ☺️!
• I HAVE BECOME A BIT MORE ORGANISED! I mean, not trying to brag but… GO ME, GO ME *celebratory dance*!
• I have been quite happy with my test results and grades that I have received this month and I hope to improve on them even more!
• I hope to reach at least 85 followers this month! Hopefully, even 90 💕! Yup, I’m ambitious, I know! However, I will always be grateful for the end result! Shameless self promo, please follow me *cheeky laugh*! It would mean the world to me if I could achieve this goal!
• I want to post regularly although it may be hard at times! THIS GIRL IS NOT GOING TO LET YOU DOWNN 😆!
• Here are three words for you…
Get. Good. Grades. Pretty self-explanatory 😂!
• This one may shock you but… I would like to read more *audience gasps dramatically*! I know, I know… naughty girl 😉! BLAME THE HOMEWORK… it’s evil!
Here are this month’s stats:
Okay… AAAHHH 😍! JUST… HOWW 😱?? THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! Thank you so, so much for everything! All of you have contributed to my happiness and I hope that I have done the same for you!
My favourite post of this month has to be, drumroll please…
(CLICK ME *wink, wink*)
This post was really fun to write and it reminded me of the beauty that autumn brings 🍂! Oops, I’m being cheesy again…
Here is a list of my favourite posts of the month:
Sorry if you are not on this list! Stay tuned… you might be on my next wrap-up post!
• Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
To those sharp-eyed people who are reading this… yup, this is the photo I used for my featured image 😉! Anywho, this book is amazing! I am yet to finish it but it is a great read nonetheless! I will defo post a book review in the future 💕!
• Fireside Treats by Yankee Candle
Okay, I understand that some of you may be extremely annoyed at me for mentioning this candle in every single post but… I have a problem 😂! It smells absolutely divine and I just can’t get enough of this scent!
TOASTED MARSHMALLOWS = THE SWEET LIFEE
Haha, get it? *Tumbleweed*….
Nope… let’s move on, shall we?
• The Intergalactic Bath Bomb by Lush
Just recently, I used this bath bomb and it is amazing! As the name suggests, it looks unearthly because of how beautiful it looks! I HAVE FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE 😍!
What have YOU achieved this month? What are YOUR goals? Let’s chat in the comments!
I hope that you enjoyed this wrap-up post; I always love writing them! Please follow me if you haven’t already!
Until next time.
With much love,