Hello my lil’ Christmas bunch ❄️!
*Breaks into song*FA LA LA LA LA, LA LA
LLAMA LA! THE MONTH OF LAUGHTER AND JOY… IT’S FINALLY HEREE 💕! THIS POST IS SOO EXCITING, I CAN’T EVEN… AHHH *catches breath*! Okay, let me compose myself… heh… heh… heh AHHH.’s December. DECEMBER! Or should I say… Decembrrr *waits for a decent reaction* 🎄! I’m trying, okay! Just leave me be as I cry and eat cookies in the corner *sobs dramatically*! Anywho, I will stop my rambling and get on with it!
· I am super-duper grateful since… I have reached 94 followers 💛! Eek! You don’t know how happy this has made me ✨! I would like to thank the 15 people who’ve followed me this month! The support and help that you have contributed to my lil’ blog is amazing a-a-and… AHHH! Cookies for all to celebrate!
I would really appreciate it if 6 people
or more heehee would follow me this month to give me the chance of reaching my first milestone… 100 followers! Come on pretzels, what are you eating for *winks* 😉!
· I feel like my photography has improved immensely since the first time that I used my DSLR camera ☺️! Here are a few of photos that I was able to take this month:
· This month, I have started to realise the importance of self-love, hence the tea chat post. Cheeky self-promo, here’s the link! This is just something everyone needs to understand 💕!
· I have become better at planning and trying not to procrastinate
a bit 😅! Heh… heh… I’m just making myself look bad here, aren’t I *cough, cough*?
*Grabs a tissue*
*Uses it to cover shame*
· My test results have been quite good this month! Well, I hope to think so *tumbleweed*…
· As I said before, I would like to reach 100 followers this month 🤞! This would mean the world to me so please donate to my happiness by clicking the follow button 💕!
· I would like to post more often too! I feel like I haven’t done enough for you so its time for my to do my part 🌱!
· To all the Harry Potter fans out there, your magical hearts are about to be broken…
I have never been able to finish reading the Harry Potter series *audience gasps* ⚡️! Yup, I know…you have the right to ridicule me. In my defence, I have watched all the movies (and by watching all the movies I mean binge-watching them all on a warm summer’s day whilst scooping out substantial lumps of Ben and Jerry’s Chocolate Fudge Brownie from the pot *audience gasps
again*)! My point is… I would like to finish reading them!
· Get. Good. Grades. *Drops the mic, flips hair and walks away*.
· I would also like to become better at managing my time!
This month, I received:
Thank you all so much for your constant love *tears up* 💕! I’m just going to leave now
before I form a deep puddle of salty tears at my feet!
My favourite post of this month has to be, drumroll please…
This post was just very emotional for me to write and I feel like that emotion seeps through my words 😇! Oh, the cheesiness…
Here is a list of my favourite posts of the month:
What have YOU achieved this month? What are YOUR goals? Let’s chat in the comments!
I hope that you enjoyed this blog post!
Until next time.
With much love,