ah, the sun is out and i have been enjoying it very much… who wouldn’t if it gives you an excuse to eat gelato? i just went on a run with my family and i feel very refreshed and fulfilled ;)! anywho, i decided to share my july mood board and bucket list for you all… enjoy x x
[this month’s theme was ‘a floral, italian summer-ish holiday’ <3!]
my bucket list:
1. // make a short film – whilst i was in amsterdam, i made short films for each day! i thought that it was a lovely way to cherish memories and i would love to do it over the summer hols too <3!
2. // visit the beach – oh, a glorious day on the beach is what i need! i miss the sea very much and i would love to spend countless hours lounging in the sand (hopefully getting a tan) and splashing in the water :)!
3. // collect seashells – on every beach holiday, my little brother and i collect a ton of seashells and i would love to continue this ‘tradition’!
4. // go berry picking – during the summer, berries are my favourite things to snack on and it would be good fun to pick some fresh, sweet ones from a field <3!
5. // have a photoshoot with fwends – do i need to say more? having a photoshoot with friends is something that i love doing since it passes time and is a very fun activity ;)!
6. // find a vintage store – there are a few hidden vintage stores in london that i would love to visit over the hols <3! i am a big fan of all things vintage and retro so it would be a treat to find one, fingers crossed!
thank you so much for reading! comment down below what activities are on your bucket list so that we can have a lil’ chat ;)!
until next time.
with much love,