happy new year! i hope that you all enjoyed precious time with your family and friends! sorry that i have been absent for a while; i have been trying to refrain from social media over the past month or so. also, i cannot believe that we have reached 900 followers! i am so thankful for all of the constant love <3! today, i will be sharing my glowy, natural makeup routine using only glossier products ! i don’t wear makeup often but when i do, i like to enhance my natural features, not hide them! please feel free to use my link to receive 10% off your order! enjoy x x
01. cloud paint (seamless cheek colour) // the first product that i use is the glossier cloud paint. i own the shades puff (a light, cool pink) and beam (a soft peach). i adore these because they are sheer, buildable and give you a natural flush of colour! i usually blend the shades together and apply them to the apples of my cheeks and dab a lil’ bit on my nose. this blends beautifully and is by far my favourite product.
02. haloscope (dew effect highlighter) // this highlighter (in the shade topaz) is gorgeous! it gives me a dewy, healthy, sun-kissed glow… minus the sun haha! i simply sweep this across my cheekbones, brow bone, cupid’s bow, the tip of my nose and sometimes on my eyelids as a substitute for eyeshadow. i love how it gives the effect of a ‘glow from within’ and contains genuine crystal extracts.
03. lash slick (film form mascara) // i received this for christmas and i love it!! it lengthens, curls and separates my lashes instead of clumping them together. my eyelashes have never looked better! the tiny fibres cling on to your lashes and give the effect of baby-extensions whilst being effortlessly natural.
04. boy brow (eyebrow grooming pomade) // this comes as a close second to the cloud paint! i own the shade clear as my brows are naturally thick and filled-in. i comb this through my eyebrow hairs and they are instantly fluffed, shaped and thickened to give the ‘feathery, instagram model brows’ look!
05. lip gloss // my lovely friend maya gave this to me and it is beautiful! it feels lovely and moisturising and gives my lips a crystal clear, glassy shine! not convinced yet? it is not sticky in the slightest and has a lightweight formula… oh boi!
thank you so much for reading this post! do you love glossier? what would you like to see from them next? have a lovely day <3!
until next time.
with much love,